Menu

Smoke Free Me MP3

By Honey

Smoke Free Me MP3 
Stop smoking the easiest way possible!

Stop smoking the easy way with Hypnosis.

Did you know that a major research study compared different ways of becoming a non-smoker and found that hypnosis was three times as effective as nicotine replacement therapy?

This stop smoking MP3 is such an easy and effective way to use Hypnosis to quit smoking.  This recording will stop your smoking habit without cravings and without putting on weight.  In no time at all the nicotine will have left your body allowing you to enjoy life as a non smoker. 

When you quit with willpower, you are using your concious mind (said to be 10% of your mind), with this MP3 you use your unconcious mind too (the other 90%!) so it makes total sense why it works so well.

ProductPrice

Smoke Free Me MP3

£20.00