DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SUGAR YOU ARE EATING?
I’ve designed a sugar tracker for you to use so you can see how much sugar you are consuming. You can download it free below.
Did you know that a 330ml can of regular Coca Cola has 35g of sugar? This is the equivalent of around 10 teaspoons of sugar and 139 calories. Much of the sugar consumed is hidden and we don’t even realise we are having it. So this tracker will help you easily find the hidden sugars that you are consuming.
Too much sugar isn’t good for us. The rise in diabetes aside, tooth decay and weight gain are very obvious signs, but there are many other symptoms that you might feel without realising that are linked to your sugar consumption. Things like:
- Energy dips. So tired at times in the day you feel like you need to have a sleep because you just can’t function.
- Out of control. An insatiable desire for sugary foods. Looking for the next ‘fix’.
- Worrying how you will function without it.
- Using it as a source of pleasure.
- Spending lots of money on sugary foods.
- Weight gain.
- Lack of glow.
- Small pimples on your skin
- Disrupted sleep.
- Mood swings.
- Worry about eating too much sugar and its effects on your body.
- Feeling addicted.
IF YOU ARE FEELING:
Don’t be too hard on yourself. Sugar is addictive and easy to get your hands on. But it is not good for you. Your body is not designed to cope with large amounts of sugar and whilst most things, sugar included are ok in moderation, for many people eating sugar is a problem they would rather be without.
GET YOUR FREE SUGAR TRACKER HERE